Wiibike Electric Power Assist Bicycle Instruction Manual
1. Instructions for starting the Wiibike electric bike.
- Take electric bike Wiibike location with large space , few obstacles, few passersby and proper helmet wear.
- To e-bike Wiibike strong> Follow a straight line with the front wheel in line with the rear wheel and sit on the vehicle.
- Put both hands on the handlebars, feet touching the ground and making sure there are no objects in front of you. bumper.
- Unlock Wiibike electric bike with right hand, left hand holding handlebars.
- Place Put your right hand on the accelerator, and at the same time put your dominant foot on the pedal, the other foot still on the ground.
- Place your foot on the pedal and start pedaling the first laps like a regular bicycle to get some weight. speed and get used to balancing the vehicle. Then the throttle slowly let the car move and go, if there is no need for electricity, turn off the power on the throttle side and cycle normally.
- When bicycle Wiibike power Starting to gain acceleration, the right hand should increase the throttle slowly until the vehicle comes into stable operation and controls the speed.
Attention: Repeat the above operations from step 1 to step 7 many times until you are proficient and then you can join the traffic to ensure the safety of users.
2. Instructions to stop the electric bike Wiibike:
- Watch ahead, to the sides, and behind.
- Decelerate by stopping the accelerator and applying the brakes slowly with both hands.
- When the vehicle is in control. When the vehicle has come to a complete stop, turn off the key.
- Stop and lock the vehicle carefully.
3. Instructions for storing and charging electric bicycle batteries Wiibike
- The battery can be charged at any convenient time, taking care not to let it run out of charge. To know how much energy the car has left, we can observe the car’s clock at the energy level indicator position. On the watch will display three battery bars, the indicator light on all 3 bars indicates that the battery is full, when moving to 1 battery bar, it is time to charge the battery to keep the battery life longer.
- Only charge the battery when it has cooled down. Do not charge the vehicle immediately after using the vehicle. After using the car, it is best to let the car cool down from 30 minutes to 1 hour. Wiibike recommends that users should not leave the battery for longer than 10 days without charging, the battery will be easily damaged and difficult to fix.
- Note to unplug the charger when the battery is full, even though there is an automatic shutdown system. but when the battery loses power, the charger will continue to work and overcharge will reduce the life of the battery.
- Do not ride on a deep flooded road for a long time, it will cause a fire. electrical system or engine of the vehicle. When washing the car, you should avoid spraying water with strong intensity directly on the electrical part of the car.
- Do not overload the vehicle, it will reduce the life of the engine and battery.
- If there is any abnormality in the vehicle, it is recommended to take the vehicle to the nearest dealer for Wiibike inspection and warranty.
- Regular maintenance and inspection once every 2 months to ensure vehicle safety and long-term use.